Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fleas

FLeas this year are really bad. I have had a few outbreaks over the years, but normally they are controllable. This year No matter what I use as a topical nothing is controlling the fleas. I have found that if there is a specific area my pup is really trying to get at and I have exhausted all other options (dip, carpet powder, monthly spot treatments) A no-fail for hot spots and helping with relief is good Ole vinegar! Yes, A mixture of Vinegar and Water, about 40/60 vinegar 40/water 60. I just scoop it on with my hands and rub in it. After the initial WTHECK did mommy put on me, she crashes from finally no itching! My dog is raw fed, so I know her issues are not food related and are not a foodborne skin issue. BUT for hot spots, This also works well! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment